26 November 2008

When Everything Comes to A Head

I'm sitting in my house and wondering why I give when I have nothing left and why I trust when I should know so much better. It's the day before Thanksgiving. I hate the holidays. For the last several years they have been lonely and filled with nothing but pain for me. I don't always know what's going to trigger the breakdown, but I hate the holidays. Tonight, it's a fight with someone I love. What do you do when you're lied to? I tried confrontation...and they ran. There is no resolve, there is just more heart breaking and gut wrenching pain. I have been left in an awful bind because I trusted them to keep their word. I have no idea how I'm going to pick up the pieces and get through the next several weeks.

2 comments:

tracEy said...

I love you! Let me know what I can do for you and I'll call you sometime tomorrow! Be good and hang in there!

Alicia Looper said...

My dear, dear friend, I am praying for you during this time. I hope that the rest of the holiday season is joyful and peaceful. I love you!