18 August 2009

Time to Refresh

It's time to reevaluate. I'm sorry that I let someone else stifle my desire to share my thoughts with you. Finally, today, I think that chapter is finally over. Almost a year to the date that this nightmare of mine began, it is coming to an end. I struggle, but I stand on my own two feet. I fight, but I make it work. I live in a city I love. I miss my family and friends. I miss my church. I must visit my family and friends as much as possible. They are all invited to visit me anytime they wish. I must find a new church home. I don't want to. It's hard. I don't like going alone. I've done it before, but it's not what I want. I know it's what I must do anyway. I am thankful that I am a child of the Almighty God and because I'm His child, he forgives me when I stray and welcomes me back with open arms when I cry out to Him. On Monday, I will start a new semester of classes at Trident Technical College. I have to focus on that. Some days, I do nothing all day long but sit in my house and be sad. Those days have to end. I will find a new church. I will surround myself with positive and loving people. I will leave the past behind. I will continue to talk to you about what's going on in my life...

1 comment:

tracEy said...

1. I love you.
2. I know you can do it - all of it!
3. Just get up Sunday and go - don't look back, don't think twice, just pretend you're getting ready for Mtn. View except you're going to walk in somewhere different when you get there. Getting in the door is the crucial step at this point! Do some research on area churches in some of your time at home - see what they offer that sounds like you. If that makes sense.

4. I'm struggling with you, but if/when you can come to my house, you will walk away with groceries. That's a promise so come see us. I want you to make it and I think you can!

I love you bunches and will be praying for you!
Love ya mean it!