27 August 2009

Rethinking Recent Rhetoric

The first thought:
Do you really think that just because you used your words to intimidate, manipulate, and imply, that it suddenly makes whatever you've said the truth? I think not. The truth is the truth and your manipulation is scandalous. I hope the rock you lay your head on at night is soft.

The second thought:
.....(I said a lot here, but I don't want to make you mad so I deleted it.)....

The third thought:
Don't come to me when you realize I'm right unless it's to apologize for being rude.

The fourth thought:
Thank you Officer Juntz & Judge Morrison for your leniency today in a City of Charleston courtroom. You're very nice, too.

The fifth thought:
Thank you for walking me home. You don't know how much I appreciate your friendship.

The sixth thought:
You're a good friend. I miss you terribly. Thank you for your help recently. Please come visit as soon as you're able.

The seventh thought:
No, I don't want to hang out with you. Yes, I think you're creepy.

The eighth thought:
The bus is really not so bad. I promise. I'll ride with you the first few times if you want.

The ninth thought:
Should I donate plasma?

2 comments:

jessica :) said...

your second thought made me mad anyway...your seventh thought made me laugh...and yes, you should donate plasma(somebody might need it one day, like you're brother-in-law)

Anonymous said...

??